Is getting your kids ready for a bath always a struggle? Do you wish there was an easier way to get them in the tub? Why not try spicing up the bath time for your kids? Adding some fun toys could make bathing a fun experience instead of a dreaded ordeal.
Below are the top six Best Bath Toys for Preschoolers that will make bath time your child’s favorite time of day.
1. Bath Blocks Floating Airport Set in a Gift Box - The New Era Creative-Best For Empowering the Minds of Children
- Best for learning and entertainment
- Allows learning of mathematical operations
- Recommended for kids 3-8 years (boys and girls)
- Made from closed-cell Eva foam
- Weighs only 227 g
2. Barbie Dreamtopia Rainbow Lights Mermaid Doll, Blonde - Best for LED Rainbow Light Mermaid and Magical Effect
- Princesses will enjoy magic in the water
- Recommended for girls 3 and older
- Rainbow fins make the water glow in seven colors
- Barbie’s illuminated outfit magically shimmers
- Activate by pressing the button on Barbie’s necklace
3. Alex Rub-a-Dub Shaving in the Tub Kids Bath Activity - Best for a Fun Foamy Bathing Session
- Recommended for boys 3 and older
- Pretend play shaving kit
- Child-safe plastic play razor, comb, comb, unbreakable mirror, and foaming soap
- Comes in different colors
4. Cozybomb Magnetic Fishing Pool-Tub Kiddie Party Toy - Best for Hand-Eye Coordination
- Best for learning color-to-hand coordination
- Recommended for kids 3-6
- Comes in different styles, sizes, and more than 10 colorful fish
- Made from safe and durable materials
5. Click N' Play Bath Foam Letters and Numbers - Best for Learning Alphabet and Numbers
- Enhances learning of alphabet and numbers
- Recommended for children 3 and above
- 100% safe for the children - non-toxic & BPA free
6. Alex Bath USA Map in the Tub Kids Bath Activity - Best for Learning About US States
- Teaches children about the US states
- Recommended for kids 3 and older
- Includes a suction cup mesh, 29 foam pieces of US states, landmarks, and transport pieces
1. Bath Blocks Floating Airport Set in a Gift Box – Best Bath Toys for Preschoolers
If you want to get your kids into the tub without tears, this gift pack will transform a bathtub into a play area to create ball runs, waterfalls, water slides, and more. These buoyant blue bocks allow unlimited and creativity in the water.
The blocks combine fun and learning by allowing children to experiment with multiplication, addition, division, subtraction, and geometry.
This educational game has been awarded the Oppenheim’s Gold award.
This game is suitable for children ages 3-8. The challenge levels increase according to age.
This game can be used for educational fun by boys and girls.
This game is made from closed-cell Eva foam. Product dimensions are 27.9” x 21.6” x 17.8” and weighs around 227 g.
This game allows children to have fun learning while working through different challenge levels. Your children will love playing with creative seaplanes, helicopters, and more.
2. Barbie Dreamtopia Rainbow Lights Mermaid Doll, Blonde – Best for LED Rainbow Light Mermaid and Magical Effect
This mermaid Barbie will make every princesses’ bath time magical as the illuminated tail creates a light show in the water.
Rainbow light show
Submerge Barbie in the water and press her necklace to have her swim and flash her tail that glows in seven rainbow colors.
Easy to use
The mermaid Barbie is easy to use and delights children with her glowing tail.
Mermaid Barbie wears a shimmering mermaid costume with a matching blue tiara and transparent tail.
The product dimension is 9” x 2.4” x 12.8” and is activated by pressing Barbie’s necklace.
3. Alex Rub-a-Dub Shaving in the Tub Kids Bath Activity – Best for a Fun Foamy Bathing Session
Do your children kids love to watch their father shaving? Then this kit is the perfect way for them to have a fun rub-a-dub shaving experience.
The kit includes a child-safe plastic razor and shaving foam made from soap to encourage fun grooming.
The shaving kit comes in multiple colors so children can choose their favorite.
The shaving kit is suitable for children 3 and older.
The package includes a comb, foaming body soap, mirror, shaving brush, and razor.
The dimensions of the package are 7.5” x 2.25” x 9.25” weighs around 14.4 ounces.
4. Cozybomb Magnetic Fishing Pool-Tub Kiddie Party Toy – Best for Hand-Eye Coordination
This package comes with different colored fish to make bath time a fun fishing experience. It’s also a great way to teach your children the basic colors.
The child-safe fish and poles are made from safe and durable materials.
The package includes a green drawstring bag, two fishing nets, two fish poles, thirty fish or marine animals, and a game instruction card.
Maintenance and Care
Wash the toys before allowing children to play with them. The toys have small parts, so adults must supervise children to ensure they don’t swallow any pieces.
This gift is perfect for children 3-6.
5. Click N’ Play Bath Foam Letters and Numbers – Best for Learning Alphabet and Numbers
Children will love playing with this 36-piece set of foam letters and numbers. They’re a great and fun learning tool to teach the alphabet and numbers. The pieces float and stick to bathtub walls when wet.
The toys are made with high-quality BPA free plastic and are child-safe.
The set includes 26 floating letters and 0 to 9 numbers.
Suitable for children 3 and older.
6. Alex Bath USA Map in the Tub Kids Bath Activity – Best for Learning About US States
This 29-piece colorful foam puzzle is the perfect way to teach your children about the US states. The puzzle pieces stick to the tub walls to create a map of the US.
The perfect gift for children 3 and older.
The package includes a suction cup mesh, 29 foam pieces of US states, landmarks, and transport pieces.
The product comes in a 15” x 2” x 12” box weighing about 10.4 ounces.
We all understand the hassles parents face getting their kids to take a bath. These toys will transform bath time into fun play time.